I hate to get all legal-y, especially when we’re having so much fun; but this is the world we live in.
For those of you that don’t want to read every word on this page, I’ll give it to you short and sweet:
- I am an ethical person and am making no conscious effort to deceive you or to undermine your trust.
- Sometimes people give me stuff. I don’t let it sway my opinions. If I’m ever in doubt, I’ll spell it out explicitly.
- Notwithstanding the above (that’s the legal-eze creeping in) – I have an opinion and will share it.
- I respect your privacy (and request that you respect mine).
- I have normal, fair terms of service.
The FTC requires bloggers to disclose when we may be persuaded or have a hidden bias.
Here it is in the open: sometimes I get free stuff; sometimes I get special consideration; sometimes I advise or invest in companies.
Terms of Service
Here are the Terms of Service for this website.